A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

1.05.2010

Ding-Dong

My doorbell rang at 8:05. I had overslept, was just pouring a cup of coffee--hadn't showered, dressed or brushed my teeth yet. (ugh!) It was the mail man with my package in hand. He apologized right and left, told me it was misplaced, handed it over, apologized again. He was very nice.

I wish the guy who answered the phone had been nice--I think I was more upset by the rudeness of the guy on the phone than the actual package being lost.

All is well now.

Whew!

17 comments:

  1. Yay for you and your lost and found package!
    We now return to our regularly scheduled program....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a feeling it would be delivered today. JERK at the USPS. Oh well....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto above.
    Enjoy Jo.
    Have a great day!
    chris
    A deliberate life
    chrislivessimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy this worked itself out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay i hate when they screw up too
    but im glad you finally got your package
    i agree if somone was nicer to you on the phone it wouldnt have been a big deal
    can you imagine how many of those calls the person gets though especially during the holiday season lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same way Jo, it upsets me more about rudeness than if something goes wrong. Glad your package got there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you got your package! See...after working many years in call centers, I guess I am just enough of a "B" that I would be sending an email or something to the post office and complaining about how that guy spoke to me. Sometimes companies are still around that actulaly CARE about what kind of representation their employess reflect for them. Of course, we are talking about the POST OFFICE, so I guess maybe I wouldn't be wasting my time, after all! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy for you that you got your package. I really hate dealing with people when they can be so rude, even when it is on the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whew! Glad that worked out. I've had my issues with deliveries as well. FedEx has been the worst for us. Sorry you had to go through all that.

    Now, pick me to win those darn DVDs already. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay!! Good start to the day huh!
    And I hate rude ppl, it's not like it gets you anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  11. prayers were answered..But I would still file a report with usps and let them know their customer service skills need improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad your package was returned! I hate that you had bad customer service though. I wish employers would actually do something about these people. This lady at the water department always takes our bill and never smiles, looks at us, or says anything. She just sighs like we are annoying her with our presence. She has worked there for several years. We have called multiple times, but nothing has happened. What are we going to do, not have water?? Anyway, I am just glad it worked out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. By the way, I put your link on my page. Love your blog!

    http://funfitandfabulicious.blogspot.com/2010/01/giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I KNEW IT!

    Well thank goodness it was honestly misplaced rather than dishonestly stolen.

    YEAH!

    Julia
    http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete