Seriously, I don't know whether to be mad or to cry.
Today I was scheduled for a delivery from the USPS. It included a couple of DVDs, one of which was my give away. Also included was a free T-shirt.
I checked the tracker this morning and it said out for delivery.
We left to run errands and arrived home at 4:30. Upon arrival, I went to the mailbox as I knew the small package would be there.
It was not.
Pulled into the garage, got out, and lo and behold, NO package.
Called the post office and the man was a total jerk. It was delivered. You're out of luck, it was delivered.
Why the hell do I need to find my mail? He told me to check my garage, my mail box and the front door. I told him I did twice. He said it has been delivered, end of story.
I told him HE needed to ask the carrier WHERE he left the package so I can find it.
A person shouldn't have to play Easter egg hunt to find their blipping mail.
I asked what happens if it doesn't show up? His answer? That's your problem, we delivered it. Call the person who sent it to you. I did email the vendor.
I think I'm sh*t out of luck unless it was delivered to a neighbor. We have jerks for neighbors, but I doubt any of them would be dishonest and to put the package out.
Jo against the Post Office--I don't think I'll win this battle.
Give me UPS from here on out!
What would you all do? It's the Post Office's word against mine. I'd swear on a bible there is NO package here. I think I'm screwed.
I won't replace what I bought for myself, if it comes down to that, but I will replace my give away.
grrrrr
I'd probably grab an Uzi and take it to the post office and open up on all those lazy rascals. Let them see what it's like to be on the receiving end of one of those rampages for a change...
ReplyDeleteI would definitely be mad. Did you check with the neighbors to see if they noticed the delivery?
ReplyDeleteI get mad as hell (and I'm not going to take it anymore) when the UPS guys or the Post Office guys don't leave a package with the neighbors.
ReplyDeleteI guess there's a reason for that.
Here is the link to post a complaint to the USPS customer service. Don't know that it'd do any good.
ReplyDeletehttp://faq.usps.com/eCustomer/iq/usps/request.do?create=kb:USPSFAQ&forward=inquiryType
I'd also suggest reviewing your credit card policy to see if it would cover the cost of the lost items...you might need to file a police report, though.
Its not like it is the first time that mail has been stolen by carriers.
My dad had a $50 gift card to Lowes that never showed up...it took a lot of bitching to Lowes to finally get someone to address it...its just like cash in the frickin' mail...a lot of carriers must have a ton o' power tools.
Sorry for your frustration and good luck on getting a resolution.
Kyle
kgershman.blogspot.com
I hate that shit!
ReplyDeleteHope it works out Jo!
ok the word jackasses comes to mind that's total screw over! Complain to whichever number you can find!
ReplyDeleteI could go on and on about the postal service but I won't. Hopefully, you'll find it soon.
ReplyDeleteI would be so upset! I hope you get to the bottom of this missing package soon!
ReplyDeleteMy best always
Sean
OMG I am so sorry! I have heard of this happening to a lot of people lately.
ReplyDeleteHopefully it's just a misunderstanding and will all work out in the end.
Good luck!
Julia
http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com
Yup, call the USPS customer service, email them and keep a record of who you talked to.
ReplyDeleteContact your credit card company and file a claim. I know Paypal will let you dispute the charge if the shipment never shows up...even if the USPS says that it was delivered.
Try to be around when your mail carrier shows up to ask them directly about the package. They need to make it right.
I ship packages via USPS on a daily basis as part of my business. 99 percent go through without a hitch, but that one percent is so frustrating. Make noise and get noticed!
dang man, he does know the only reason he has a job is because of taxpayers like you paying his sorry behind money to sit at a phone and be completely useless, now doesn't he?
ReplyDeleteBoy Jo, I hope you find it. That sucks big time.
hugs,
Chris
I'd also file a report with the police. If you can't get the information about the delivery out of the post office, they'll have to still cooperate with the police investigation.
ReplyDeleteAfter all, this IS a theft.
That is absolutely terrible customer service and you should complain. Even though they're run by the government, it's still a business. We choose where we do business at and I'm sure they don't want to lose anymore customers to UPS!
ReplyDelete