A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

2.13.2010

Up, Down, All Around

That's me right now. Sometimes great, sometimes not. That is life, though.

"It" is still with me. I toughed it out this morning and did a Cathe step workout--one of the easy ones. She has some really tough step tapes! I may or may not do one of her weight tapes tonight.

Bought Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter. It is DELICIOUS! PB has always been just okay for me, but this? Yum, this is the kind of peanut butter I can crave. Plus, I told my son that it was like going back 40 years in time to when I was really little--this is how I remember peanut butter!

Next week is super busy, which I'm dreading. I cancelled our trip last week to the city because the lights in the car were coming on--now I forget which light it was. That's DH's car. My car? We were driving down the road and the anti-lock breaks went out. They have ordered the part and it will be fixed Wednesday to the tune of $600. Yikes. It's always something!

My doctor appointment is at the end of the week. I'm nervous and excited--looking for relief. In this short period of time, I have gained an entirely new respect for those who suffer with chronic pain. It's not just the pain, but the emotional upheaval that goes along with it.

This has really kept my focus on HEALTH. That's always been my focus, but it has just really nailed it in how important this journey is!

Right now I'm feeling pretty content. Only mild cramps, which I can easily deal with. I got a workout in today, I got a nap in today, and I got a lot of rest--a relaxing day, which I needed. Of course I got very little done on my to-do list, but as they say, Tomorrow is another day!

1 comment:

  1. I've totally been all over the chart lately too; must be the season! :P

    ReplyDelete