I had mentioned on Sunday I was weepy all day then cried. Well, I figured the weepy business out. I told DH Sunday that this was very similar to how I felt after having our baby--when I would cry at a Tide commercial. The only difference is I didn't have that euphoric feeling, the feeling of overwhelming love.
I told him I knew it had to be hormones. I was right. My second period of this month started today. I had one on the 3rd that lasted six days, then a week from hell with pain, and now still in pain and another period.
This is scaring me. This is just like my sister, who was diagnosed with ovarian cancer--it was how her periods were a few years before being diagnosed.
Not good at all.
To top all that off, I was up 2 stinking pounds this morning. There's no way possible, it has to be water, because I am on the money with my calories. Ugh.
~~~~
As for being negative on the blog--yes, I know this is my blog and my journey. But I am sick of the negativity. I'm tired of blogging about it. I really am. Thing is, I can't come up with anything else to say right now. lol
I hope you get a chance to get into a doctor soon... especially since your sister had those same problems, I would def get it checked out. I'm sending you lots of positive thoughts and hugs!
ReplyDelete-Carissa
Two periods in one month (and the month isn't over yet)...Those doctors need to get in there and see what's happening now!
ReplyDeleteNo wonder you feel emotional and blah. That's WAY too many hormonal swings for anyone to weather.
((hugs))
Debbie
Hormones are HELL and it sucks!!! I had troubles in the past and the year my dad died I had it the entire summer, yes, THE entire summer so I know what a freakin roller coaster it can be. Hang in there Jo!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, I hope the doctor takes them out. lol.
ReplyDeleteI don't really know what to say. After a certain point in our lives, I think our ovaries can literally take a hike. lol.
Hugs to you.
Sorry to hear you're not feeling up to par. I had my period for 2 months straight a few years ago. They couldn't figure it out. What a pain. I hope you get your problem resolved quickly. All the best to you.
ReplyDeleteDear dear Jo.
ReplyDelete❃✾❀✾✿❀✿
Here's some cyber flowers for you!
And a smile! ☺
xo xo
ReplyDeleteand hugs.
From TX.
I am sure it was the water. :) Periods stink...Hugs
ReplyDeleteHugs to you Jo.
ReplyDeleteBig HUGS for you Jo. >:D< ... this is a Yahoo HUG.
ReplyDeleteSee a Dr. and get your mind put to rest so you don't worry and wonder, ok?
Just checking in.....again.....
ReplyDeleteHey there Kid....where are you?? Hope all is well.
ReplyDelete