A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

5.11.2010

Whew!

Called the doctor today and found out I do NOT carry the gene mutation. Whew, thank you, God. Set surgery. Whew. It's a month away, grumble. It's at a bad time, right before DS's summer camp. Told hubby he may have to make the drive instead of me, depending on what happens with my surgery.

Did not get a morning workout in, so will have to do it tonight. I bought some new Christi Taylor DVDs so the toughest thing will be deciding which to do.

Scale is being nice. =D Just hope it continues. lol

Egg night for supper. We all have eggs of our choice, and mine always includes half eggs and half egg beaters. Yum, cheap, and satisfying.

Thinking I'm going to shut down my fitness journal/blog. It takes time, albeit not that much, but I already journal my workouts so I'm just trying to streamline life a bit. Will probably do that this weekend.

Another month of waiting. I didn't get my morning workout in because I was hurting. I am so tired of this, but I've endured it for several months, I can make it one more month. I pray hard that the doctor finds whatever it is giving me problems and is able to correct it.

Finally I feel like things are moving forward. A date set, good news, and renewed hope.

12 comments:

  1. Yay for having a date set! I hope you are pain-free until that day, too.

    In all of this, you are still losing!!!!

    In 5 lbs, you will be in one-der land...woohoo for you! So glad your hope has been restored...you need a break, my lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is fantastic news!
    Can't wait till you can get your surgery..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooo Hooo!!! So happy about your results. =) Don't worry, one month will go by fast. It will be here before you know it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news! 1 month will fly by before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear you do not have that gene. Now you can finally have your surgery and look forward to a normal pain free life.

    Hugs,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew that sunset had to mean something...now...just to get through the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the surgery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing, great, AWESOME news! I bet that is SUCH a load off of your mind. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The humble egg.
    Good protein, inexpensive, good for ya...
    The egg is a "good egg!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jo! I just left something for you on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a relief! Now let's get you recovered and up and running at full speed.

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete