A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

8.24.2010

On Hold #4

My hubby visited my blog today and informed me I hadn't written anything in awhile. Well, no kidding, I've been busy.

Our school room is painted, the new carpet is installed, and we just need to get new trim and then put eveverything back. Still working on the basement. Until then, I'm still on hold here.

So the theme song in my mind lately makes me laugh. The lyrics don't go with food/health/fitness, but the title does:

Hungry Like the Wolf

HUNGRY--I have been SOOOOO hungry this summer. I'm always hungry. Maybe that's because I'm moving a bit more?

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving these 80s music references. I felt this way when I went for my run last night. It was 8:30pm and I hadn't had dinner yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the THIRD duran duran post in as many days...must be a collective unconsious thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are getting a of of things done. Sometimes, blogging has to make way for...real life. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hungry - for life, maybe??
    Gettin stuff done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, Wednesday is September 1st - a new month, a fresh start. I looked where you were on August 31, 2009 ... you've lost 37 pounds since then!! I think you could (easily) break below 200 by the end of September. Go for it!! I just found your site and it was fun to read about your on-going journey. I hope to do half as well ... congratulations and good luck!! xx

    ReplyDelete