A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

10.31.2010

Rough Weekend

It was rough, really, really rough. Half a dozen times I was ready to go to the ER--but didn't. Waves of severe pain followed by waves of medium pain. Dreading tomorrow morning because I need to make a phone call. Will they listen? Will they help? More surgery? Fear of the unknown. What's causing this damned pain. What the hell is wrong with me?

Friday, Saturday and Sunday I wore my FitBit. Why, I don't know. I think I had 2000 steps tops each day. I was averaging over 20,000 each day.

sigh

6 comments:

  1. JO,
    If you have to exagerate on the pain so that they will listen do..Serioulsly..

    Make the call please..You want to move past this and with your family by your side you can..

    You remain in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry this is happening to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get the help you need, Jo. I agree with Ang. Do whatever you have to do to get some assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you feeling any better Jo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Jo. Please post when you get a chance and let us know how you are doing, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete