A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

11.06.2010

A Good Day

I felt good. Just a few twinges. Lower on energy than normal, but that will come back.

The great news? Just checked my FitBit and I have 20,544 steps with 20 minutes to spare before midnight.

YES

When I feel well there's nothing I can't do. I WANT to move and work out. I love it. Aside from my family, it is the center of my life. When I don't feel like I have glass shards and vice grips clamping down in my pelvic region, I can conquer anything.

Tomorrow? A good, tough strength workout. I'm thinking The FIRM's Tough Tape.

YES YES YES YES YES
lol

2 comments:

  1. Keep it positive, girly.
    I am jealous of the amount of steps you are doing. It makes me feel in adequate lol.

    YES YES YES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had your passion for exercise!

    ReplyDelete