1-4 Stats
step count: 11,789
miles: 5
calorie burn: 2163
1-5 stats
step count: 5477
miles: 2.3
calorie burn: 1926
Ouch. One can always tell when I don't feel well by my step count. Clearly, both days, not good.
Tomorrow is my doctor appointment. I'm a nervous Nellie. Anxiety is high. Fear, dread, denial all present, but so is the pain which showed up yesterday to remind me why I have this appointment.
My hope is for aggressive treatment as opposed to pieces, parts. I'm a big picture gal and that's what I want for treatment.
That's all I've got to write about. Just a bundle of nerves the past few days.
Can't you kind of INSIST? I mean it's your uterus..if you would like to ditch it, surely the doctor would agree? Big hugs and best wishes for your appointment tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI will be keeping you in my thought... good luck at the doc
ReplyDelete(((hugs)))
I'm looking forward to you going to the doctor to discuss this. I know you're nervous. I'm sorry. But there is good news: you know what the problem is and you are on your way to getting it taken care of.
ReplyDeleteHang in there. It's going to be ok.
Good Luck!!!
ReplyDeleteHoping you get the answers and relief you need. Sending positive thoughts your way
ReplyDelete