Sorry so late. The day didn't go as planned, we actually threw in some fun this afternoon (a long walk) and that messed my regular exercise up, plus it's supposed to sleet/storm tomorrow so I had to go to the grocery store for the weekly groceries tonight instead of tomorrow, plus then I had to get my regular workout in, plus when that was done I had to drink a gallon of water and cool down, plus then I was sweaty and stinky and had to take a shower...
Love my run-on sentence?
So I wrote all the names down. I used my Cathe hat that I just got myself (which I love!) instead of a pretty vintage bowl because it was handy. I then had my dear husband pull a name.
Oh, and before I announce the winner, I now remember why I don't like give aways: because it always makes me feel bad for the people that didn't win. I wish I were rich so I could do for everyone...but I'm not.
Okay, no more putting it off. The name that Hubby pulled out of the hat? Katie!
I will email you, and when I hear back, I can get the gift certificate all lined up!
Thanks for entering, everyone, and celebrating my blogiversary with me!
Congrats Katie!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Katie and happy blogaversary to you!
ReplyDeletex
lesley