Woooo Hoooo!!! Congratulations! I hit 101 pounds lost in September for about 2 minutes and have been fighting to get back there ever since. I think I'm firmly planted in maintenance mode. I'm ok with that as long as I stay below my do not cross line in the sand. Stay strong and rock on!!!
What an inspriation you are..and not just because you've lost over 100 lbs, but because you never,ever gave up. I know you've had some rough times but you hung in there - that's incredible!
Jo! This was a long time coming. You are a very real example of what perserverance looks like. I am so glad to know you and watch you succeed like you deserve to. Congratulations.
Well look at you Miss Skinny!! Good for you!
ReplyDeleteAwesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteStaying MOtivated MO
You don't even look like the same person! Amazing!!
ReplyDeleteWow Jo - you look incredible!!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteHell yeah!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
wow!! You look fantstic! That's quite a milestone. Very impressive. I'm so happy for you!!! :-D
ReplyDeleteYou are inspiring!!! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteWhat else can i say but OMG!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKUDOS & THUMBS UP!
I am so happy for you, Jo. You look wonderful and I know you feel better to be at this weight. :)
ReplyDeleteWOW You look FABULOUS!!!! Good job!
ReplyDeletehubba hubba!
ReplyDeleteGreat job. You look fabulous. Hopefully within a year, I will be able to post pics like that too. Congratulations...
ReplyDeleteWoooo Hoooo!!! Congratulations! I hit 101 pounds lost in September for about 2 minutes and have been fighting to get back there ever since. I think I'm firmly planted in maintenance mode. I'm ok with that as long as I stay below my do not cross line in the sand. Stay strong and rock on!!!
ReplyDeleteLook at you! Wow! You look fabulous. Congrats and keep doing whatever you are doing!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome - congratulations! You look great!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job!!! That's great!
ReplyDeleteWhat an inspriation you are..and not just because you've lost over 100 lbs, but because you never,ever gave up. I know you've had some rough times but you hung in there - that's incredible!
ReplyDeleteThank you, everyone!!!!
ReplyDeleteJo! This was a long time coming. You are a very real example of what perserverance looks like. I am so glad to know you and watch you succeed like you deserve to. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo great Jo, you look amazing, so young :)
ReplyDeleteJO!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful!
I am so proud of you.
You look radiant.
Jo you are gorgeous!!!! Keep on fighting!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Amazing! You look stunning.. you just gave me a reason to work harder. Good job Jo!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Jo!! You look fantastic! You have stayed the course and it's paid off. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYOU LOOK GREAT! CAn I be nosey and ask how tall you are? Because that's how I picture myself at my goal weight. Proud of you!
ReplyDeleteThank you, everyone! I am just on top of the world and your support means SO much to me!
ReplyDeleteI am 5'5" tall.
You look great! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteMallory @ www.pickyeaterstory.blogspot.com