A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

11.28.2011

175.5

I emailed my husband this morning to inform him of my new weight: 175.5. I got on that scale five times to make sure. lol He replied that it is a magical number and a huge milestone in HIS eyes. It is a "round" number and I see what he's saying.

It's nice to no longer be obese. It's nice to wear size 14. It's nice for that scale to continue moving downward. It's nice to see an end in sight. It's nice that I can fill in my goal chart. It's nice that the legs in my size 14 pants are loose. (Darned tummy, that's not. lol)

I'm just SOOOOOO happy. I've got this.

To infinity and beyond!

10 comments:

  1. Yes you can and yes you are doing it!!! Congrats on the number!!!

    MO

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we are so happy for your success. Look at you go and right after a big holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled for you, I know how hard you've worked and struggled...and it does pay off if you stick to it. I wish I could give you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your weight is falling....with style. lol. Great job Jo. And you do got this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rock steady at your loss...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo!!!! That is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You never cease to amaze me my friend! You earned it so revel in the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so proud of you! You have stayed committed to your health and I commend you for that. I wish I had your determination! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete