A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

1.18.2012

My workout for tomorrow



I wrote it all down, and this is what I plan on doing tomorrow. I will change just a few things, I'll be doing pullups with the Gravitron. I'll also be doing one-legged calf raises. I may not make it through three sets of each--we shall see. I'll probably do some old-fashioned crunches when I'm done, too.

Thank you, Chris, for introducing me to Chef Buff. (Warning, language on his video. I think he's a hoot, but some may not like his language.)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jo! (Do you still remember me hehe? It's been a long while and I changed my blog a couple times). I'm so happy for you! You seem to be doing great!! I'm back and hopefully this time I can move towards my goal in a steadfast manner :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like Gravitrons as well...don't know if we have one at the new gym...will have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and it is TODAY!!
    good luck and have fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lose weight naturally. Ebook at amazon kindle store. https://amzn.com/B01KW6AB3M

    Youtube video. http://youtu.be/mHoKdqPUZM4

    Guys learn how to drop the pounds

    ReplyDelete