A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

10.14.2013

Dedication. Focus. Do the work. Kick ass and crush it.

I haven't blogged in months.  It's been quite a ride since May. I'm still fighting my weight, but more importantly, my mind.

I am now a full-time student working on a bachelor's degree.  I entered school as a junior and funny, it's going to take me three years to get the degree.  Sadly, they only approved me for three semesters in student loans.  I don't know where the money will come from.  Let nothing stand in the way, though.

Went to a kettlebell clinic put on by the wonderful Valery Fedorenko from the World Kettlebell Club.  I have a LOT to learn.  He helped me quite a bit, but I need to practice like crazy.

Struggling so much getting in the groove.  It's hard to balance all of life.  I am uncomfortable, though, and need to get back where I was.

Feet still awful.  Seeing a specialist this week.  Crossing my fingers that relief will come.

I had "it" for quite awhile.  I look at that sidebar and see "it."  "It" needs to come back into my life.  I don't know how at the moment.  I don't know what the magic is.  The flame is inside me, it's an ember at the moment, but like a Phoenix, it will rise again.  I just need to figure out how to get it flamed.

That's it.  Going to try to blog more as it really helped me get to where I am.  Things kind of fell apart when I quit blogging.

It's time.  Swing that bell, count those calories.

Dedication.  Focus.  Do the work.  Kick ass and crush it.



2 comments: