Things are going well.
The scale has moved a little more. Yay!I've worked out every day but since a week ago Thursday. Yay! I decided not to be afraid of food, of carbs, of eating out. Tonight we went to Perkins and I had PANCAKES. Heaven forbid. I checked their website first to get calories, and had two eggs and pancakes. It was difficult to estimate the amount of syrup, so I went very light.
When I got home and had a chance to digest, I did two more workouts. This morning I hit the gym and rode the bike, tonight I did a FIRM and a Cathe workout.
I'm feeling empowered.
Sometimes you just have to fake it until you make it. And I faked happy and, well, I'm feeling a lot happier. Not where I want to be, but a few weeks ago I was at rock bottom. So, I'm thrilled with my progress.
My feet are better. I've been wearing my yoga toes and the tendon pain that runs from the "ring finger" toe (LOL, lack of the proper term, but I thought that was funny!) is getting MUCH better. Right now I just have light plantar fasciitis in my left foot, tendon pain in each foot and neuropathy. But it's better.
Tonight I did a very short and easy step aerobics video. My feet are fine. Tomorrow I'm going to do a beginner Cathe high step video. My fitness videos make me happy.
I'm feeling good. I'm doing better. I faked it until I found my groove. A good friend helped me, but told me that I inspired myself and that she had nothing to do with it. Maybe, but sometimes you just need someone to listen, care and take the time to talk things through.
This same friend told me tonight that now that I'm on a roll, I need to stay consistent. I know first hand that consistency is the key. I will make it so.
It was an awesome day, and physically I feel terrific. Now, let's get that fat off!!!
I'm so glad your feet are better!! I hope it continues this trend!! You're in the groove, Jo--so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteConsistency makes us believers. We can do this, Jo. We ARE doing it. Thank you for this wonderful post!!!
love you jo! as always.
ReplyDeleteI hope you've had a tremendously wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year, Jo! 2015 can be the best, ever. Thinking of you today. Take care!
ReplyDelete