So it took me one evening of searching for active weight-loss blogs to discover this beautiful, wonderful media is dead.
That's sad.
I closed my Facebook account almost a year ago, then had to open a new one due to school--that's where my cohort meets. I am not feeling Facebook anymore. To me, it's dead.
I don't want to do Tumbler, or Twitter, or Snapchat, or anything else that's out there. I don't care what is new, what is great, what is popular. I'm an old crudgmegon, I guess.
Call me behind the times, but I shall remain here. I like to write, and so I shall.
It's all okay, because I'm not out to be popular, get tons of hits, or be a sensation. I don't want a fancy website, I don't want to do giveaways, nor vlogs, fancy photos, or any of that.
I just want to express my journey in written form.
It's all good.
Dare to be different. I don't care what people think of me, but I will do my best to help others. And myself.
Blogging may be dead, but I am not. I shall remain.
There are still a few of us left
ReplyDelete