A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

3.07.2009

Honeymoon

I tried to think of something to blog today, and my mind went blank.

What can I say, I'm in the honeymoon period--it's easy sailing right now.

Remind me of this in a month or two! (Or three or four or a year...) Remind me when the points drop, when I get bored with menus, and when I start craving mass quantities of something.

Honeymoon period: Maybe I should plan now for monthly or bi-monthly vow confirmation ceremonies so I can stay in this honeymoon period.

I , Jo, take you Weight Watchers to be my weight-loss plan, to have and to
point from this day forward, for better, for worse, in presence of pasta and
chocolate, nachos and candy, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in
health, to love and to cherish till death do us part.


Yeah, that's it.

1 comment:

  1. lol

    It's good you're having a honeymoon period early. The first few months were super hard for me, and now it seems to usually (knock on wood) get easier as I go.

    ReplyDelete