A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

3.21.2009

Last Night's Sleep

I woke up with a stiff neck. I knew I would. I slept on the loveseat.

When hubby and I went to get into bed last night, it was discovered the cat had been sick on our bed. Poor thing is 15 years old, so can't be too upset with her. It was after 2, I was too tired to changed sheets, so we slept in the living room.

The good thing? Sleeping on a loveseat means that my foot was elevated on the arm rest all night. I woke up to a normal foot/ankle! Woo-hoo. What's even better? I was back to Monday's weigh-in weight again.

Whew!

3 comments:

  1. I hope your cat is okay. I love my kitty. What's your cat's name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeep. Not so fun but it sounds like it all balanced out in the end.

    A loveseat sounds adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I happened to find your blog and wanted to wish you lots of success - sounds like you are on the right track - keep it up! I know its not easy - I am right there with you with even more to lose than you do!

    ReplyDelete