I listened to my body today. It told me to lie down. It told me to rest.
I took a two-hour nap in the afternoon. I woke up around four-ish and popped more pills. I had only had breakfast at this point, so I needed a high-point dinner. I concocted a mac and cheese (comfort food!) but my concoction was not worth sharing.
I trained my puppy, ran the dishwasher, felt guilty as my husband did a few loads of laundry, visited with my son who gave me an awesome shoulder rub, and then I went to bed again. I slept for four hours. I slept hard.
I'm about ready to go to bed again, but I need four points. I insist on eating my daily target, and I'm short. I think I'll have toast with Promise Light. Amazingly, I'm not hungry. I know my pattern, tomorrow will be a day where I want to eat everything in sight, including mass quantities of chocolate. I may have to make some Haystacks tomorrow to get a chocolate fix.
Haystacks?
ReplyDeleteI would kill not to be hungry when I go to bed. You should try the Smart Balance spread too, it's really great :)
I use Smart Balance sticks for baking. I like Promise Light because it spreads easier than Smart Balance.
ReplyDelete