A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

3.16.2009

Week 5 Menu

Monday: Steamed chicken and rice (a huge favorite, luckily, as my cupboards are bare)
Tuesday: Spaghetti, Aimee's garlic buns, salad
Wednesday: Stovetop Chicken, veggies
Thursday: Taco Bell
Friday: Sloppy Joe's, baked steak fries
Saturday: Tuna Helper, veggies
Sunday: Tacos, refried beans & Baked Tostidos

I use Manwich for Sloppy Joe's, but always looking for homemade recipes!!
The Stovetop chicken recipe is an oldie, and I have not re-checked points.

Somewhere recently on the net I saw a crockpot cheeseburger recipe (not the soup) and now I can't find it again. Does anyone have that?

1 comment:

  1. I did a search on the WW site. Here is what it gave me :)
    They can not post points on the message boards but if your familiar with the WW Recipe Builder you can add it to that to tell ya! :)

    Crockpot Cheeseburgers

    1 1/2 Pounds Lean (96/4) Ground Beef
    1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
    1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
    2 Tablespoons Skim Milk
    1 Cup Chopped Onion
    2 Cloves Garlic
    1 Tablespoon Prepared Mustard
    1 Tablespoon Pickle Relish
    8 oz. Velveeta Light Cheese

    Brown the ground beef in a large skillet until no longer pink. Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray. Place the cooked ground beef into the prepared crockpot followed by the garlic salt, pepper, milk, onion, garlic, mustard, relish and cheese. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours. Stir and serve on hamburger buns for additional points.

    Serves: 10 (1/3 cup each)

    ReplyDelete