Every night during my quiet time, I go cruising to find new blogs to add to my Bloglines and Blogger's follow feature.
I only find a couple every night because I get to reading the blogs. May I just say? Almost every blog I come to, I get a gut reaction: I really like this person. I like the honesty and openness. Some are so funny, some posts are sad. But the one thing they all have in common: They're real.
I like that.
Weight loss bloggers are what my son would say are way cool.
Yeah, blogging lends itself to honesty well. And since most people don't discuss weight issues really openly, it's really nice to hear what people really think.
ReplyDelete:)
That makes you way cool too! I find it easier to share on the blog than in public. For one thing, I figure that only people interested in weight loss are going to read it. When I talk to friends etc...sometimes you can see their eyes glaze over...just know they're saying NOOOOOOO no more Weight Watcher talk!!! It's what is important to me though and the blog is a place for me to get it all out there!
ReplyDeleteI didn't think of that, Debby! Imagine that, me cool? lol
ReplyDeleteYou just named what I couldn't about my husband and his support. Eyes glaze over...he's supportive of me, but I don't think he wants to or can listen to all the nitty gritty details. That's where others in the same shoes come in so handy.
Thank you, ma'am!
Dina, I agree about the openness, and it is nice to read what others think.
Thanks for following my blog. I love those kind words you just spoke. Have fun on your trip.
ReplyDelete