But I'm not.
Went to Wally World tonight. I felt so weird walking through the store. Weird in that I felt really good. It was so foreign to me. I'm feeling more energy every day, I feel thinner but a glance in the mirror reminds me I have a long way to go yet.
I can't believe how quickly I'm feeling better. Exercise and positive attitude are behind it, I think.
~~~~~
I always wanted to explain my About Me photo. This photo is me. I was 2-3 years old, so it was in 1967 or 1968. I wish I still had the blonde hair. I didn't know what photo to use when I set this blog up, and I was going through my old pictures and I saw this and the light bulb went on. One of my goals, silly as it may seem, is to be able to bend over. I still can't, I have to stick my leg out behind me and lean to that side because my belly is so large.
In this photo I am bending over. I was still young and innocent and healthy. Bending over is one of my goals. So every time I see it, I am reminded of my desire to bend.

That is really cool! You'll get there :) Keep on keeping on. You're doing great!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the hugs. One of my goals is to be able to pull my knees to my chest.
ReplyDeleteThanks for explaining your picture. It definitely is a great personal motivator.
ReplyDeletethe picture is adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhen I read this post I thought the same thing. I am having an easier time putting on my socks but I still have to sit on the bed to do it. I just love that pictures. Keep up the good work. We are on our way to being healthier and more fit. Have a super Sunday.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute picture...with great motivation behind it! You can and will do it Jo! Your doing SO well!
ReplyDelete:) tj
I always smile when I see your profile pic - it is great to read the story behind its choice.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you are feeling so well - soon you will be bending over to your heart's content!
I love this picture! I think its a great goal picture and reminder to you what it is that you want to accomplish!
ReplyDeleteTJ totally stole my comment but whatever...
ReplyDeleteWally World as in wheres wally?