I am having a terrible case of lazy a$$.
Who died and made me queen?
I don't feel like doing anything! And the scary part is I'm NOT doing anything.
I have laundry to do, dishwasher to unload and reload, floors to vacuum, bathrooms to clean. Supper to thaw. I have bills to do and a major project to finish.
Most importantly, I have groceries to buy.
Here I sit. Doing nothing.
I got up before 6 this morning -- that is amazing, if you know me. Drove the new used car to the shop to have something looked at, dropped DH off at work. I even bought coffee and milk, as we were out. I didn't bother to get other things we need.
Came home, started trying to get caught up on blogs. I got sleepy. Checked my son, he was still feverish and sleeping, so I didn't wake him. I took a nap for a half hour.
The alarm went off, I got up, checked my son, played with the dogs, and then set the alarm for 45 more minutes.
That went off, I got up, got my son up. (He's feeling better today, but still not 100%.) We started school. He was doing his work, I was trying to catch up on blogs. I read a few, and got stopped at Ang's blog. I clicked her link and watched Richard Simmons on QVC and decided to order the DVDs. QVC's website kept screwing up. Froze my computer twice as I was trying to make my account. Finally got that figured out, and it wouldn't let me order. I tried for a half hour. Waste of time, because in 30 seconds I ordered on the phone. Go figure. The DVDs are a gift to myself with love. =)
Eating wise, I am starving. I knew that would happen. 1) I got up way early. 2) Yesterday I was not hungry at all. I had to force myself to consume 18 points to get to my target last night. Just wasn't feeling like eating at all. When that happens, the next day I am ravenous.
So the question is: Will I get off my lazy butt and get something done? Will the lure of the internet catch me and devour me? I am feeling guilty I'm behind on blogs. I love to read them and offer support. Or, will I channel my type-A mother, go on a cleaning frenzy and get it together?
I don't know. I have eat lunch first.
Excuses, excuses.
Why can't I ever have the whole package...doing well on eating, exercise and my "job"? I always seem to do well in one or two areas, but never everything.
I do know this: I am being purely lazy. There's no way around it, call a spade a spade. Lazy isn't good.
I call it tired not lazy. I'm with you today on just wanting to lay around. I'm sure you will get it all done, don't you always? I know with me I might put it off awhile but eventually I get my butt in gear. Maybe you just need a day off.
ReplyDeleteStop..Step away from the computer..Go do a workout..Go do your chores i.e. list of things to do..Come back to the blogs/internet later. you'll be able to read and enjoy them much more.
ReplyDelete:)
Hugs
It has been raining here all week. I know just how you feel. Today I did just what Ang suggested above and I feel much better. She is a wise woman!
ReplyDeleteI think we all need lazy days sometimes. But maybe go for a lazy walk and then lazily read blogs on the couch with a lazy blanket! Then do your bills tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteSorry, i'm not good at telling you to stop being lazy and do it because I like lazy days (everything in moderation)
Just do a quick 10 min blitz and then come back to read blogs - that usually works if I am having one of those too tired to bother type of days (and, hey, being a bit tired is allowed, you know!).
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon. Remember a quick ten mins here and there,soon adds up!
I felt the same this week. No excuses just... Lazy.
ReplyDeleteBack on track now. :D some great comments above me. *nods* these ladies are wise :D