(Please excuse my messy post, I didn't take time to do the links properly.)
MackAttack http://fatbusterv2.blogspot.com/, Kelly http://happytexans.blogspot.com/ and TJ http://fatbusterv2.blogspot.com/ have all tagged me for the Only 8. See, I am so behind on reading blogs, I'm just now seeing these! Thank you, I am honored to play along.
Only 8
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. The end of the school year!
2. Going South Dakota to visit family and friends.
3. Great reduction in pain.
4. Better health.
5. Being thinner.
6. Being with my son. I'm with him every day, but I look forward to him waking up in the morning.
7. Going home one last time to visit my parents' graves, Casa Bonita, my old stomping grounds.
8. Playing with my doggies.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took care of a sick son.
2. Picked up my taxes.
3. Said yes to the persistent library volunteer who desperately wanted me to work the library book sale. Ugh, I'll take my Xanax.
4. Took a nap.
5. Trained my puppy.
6. Cleaned the floor after my puppy pottied on it. Several times.
7. Scrounged for food while remaining within points.8. Cracked a window and enjoyed the fresh spring air.
8 Things I Wish I Could do:
1. Bend over.
2. Tie my shoes without having the bows end up on the side rather than centered.
3. Make a quilt.
4. Live in the country.
5. Buy a motor home, take a year off traveling the US, teaching my son geography and history along the way--visiting Civil War battlefields on their anniversary dates, etc.
6. Further my genealogy research and visit graves, places where they lived ,etc.
7. Time travel, so I could visit my parents, grandparents, ancestors, Abraham Lincoln, other great people.
8. Buy clothes in a regular store or out of the fat-lady department.
8 Shows I Watch:
1. The Real Housewives of New York.
2. The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
3. The Real Housewives of Orange County.
4. The Real Housewives of New Jersey. This one I'm not so sure I'll keep watching, though. lol
5. Top Chef
6. NCIS reruns
7. House reruns
8. Survivor
8 People I tag:
1. Ang at Get Fit After 40. http://getfitby40.blogspot.com/
2. SeaShore at Weight by the SeaShore http://seashorerose.blogspot.com/
3. Dutch at My Ups and Downs of Everyday Life http://myupsdownsofeverydaylife.blogspot.com/
4. wildfuffysheep at In[fat]uation: It will eat you http://infatuationwilleatyou.blogspot.com/
5. Fat[Free]Me at Fat [free] Me http://fat-free-me.blogspot.com/
6. bbubblyb at Fixing Myself Thinner http://bbubblyb.blogspot.com/
7. Debby at De-Puffing Pixie With Weight Watchers http://puffypixie.blogspot.com/
8. HopeFool at Praying for Lightning http://prayingforlightening.blogspot.com/
I love memes, but I always hate being limited to a certain number of people to tag.
No comments:
Post a Comment