My husband arrived home safely last night. Things are back to normal here. (Although I will admit that a 3-day break does an almost 20-year marriage good now and then.) It's good to have him home.
I called one of my sisters last night. It was her birthday. We talked for three hours. I'm not very close with her at all, but we just really clicked last night.
I've been reading blogs this afternoon--there are a lot of really great people out there on this journey. I am so honored that these people read my blog.
I just ate a large salad and it was so good and I felt so satisfied. The Fiber One cottage cheese and 9 grams of sunflower seeds does the trick. Three veggies marked off today.
I did Sweatin' 4 again today, and I feel so fantastic that I can do it.
My son is happy. My dogs are happy. My husband is happy. I'm happy.
Life is good. I do feel rich. Last year was such a hard year with so much grieving, dealing with awful things, dealing with people I didn't want to deal with, illnesses, hospitalizations...the cloud started lifting earlier this year, but finally, finally we have clear skies and lots of sunshine.
YEAH! celebrating good days with you. :)
ReplyDeleteSO Fiber One makes cottage cheese now? Am I reading that right?
Enjoy your long weekend. :)
Best kind of rich, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks, guys.
ReplyDeleteKelly, yes. My Wal-mart sells Fiber One cottage cheese, and it's 1 point for 1/2 cup. I eat it every day!
I'm blessed to call you friend as well..I'm so glad things are really turning around for you..You really deserve it
ReplyDeleteIt is the simple things in life that are the best.... I am glad that this is a better time for you and I am smiling with you and for you..:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your support... and I am always here for you!
Nice! What a positive post! Thanks for sharing and I love reading your posts.
ReplyDeleteThere are such wonderful people in the blogoshpere and it really helps doesn't it!
Anything with chichory (sp?) root makes me toot! Ha! That is the only rhyme I have in me. Anyway. This post was wonderful. I hope your weekend stays sunny, inside and out!
ReplyDeleteYou sound very content that's always a good thing.
ReplyDeleteI know that feeling Jo! I am sooo happy to hear the clouds have lifted...you are one of those people that have way more good days than bad...I think you were just destined to be happy!
ReplyDeleteMy word verification: "joyessi". It's a sign!!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are happy. I will have to try cottage cheese I haven't had it in years but I will pick some up & try it again.
ReplyDeleteI had a day like this too. Just...happiness :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great rest of the weekend.
You are doing a wonderful job of looking after yourself! And the positive effects spill over into every area of your life.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're feeling so happy!