A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

6.07.2009

I Can Do That!

This week's I Can Do That:

When I have a carb snack, I will match it and also eat a protein. I'll have to plan carefully points wise, but it's a start. I just don't feel full with protein snacks. So, according to one Prediabetes book I've read, the best thing to do is match a protein with a carb.

I can do that.

4 comments:

  1. I have some sort of protein with every meal/snack. Doing that really seems to keep hunger at bay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually do that as well, my focus now is to have enough protein, and when I've assured that I can add in carbs, but I feel better when I focus on the protein.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the I-Can-Do-That thought :>
    You go girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, you can do that! :-)

    ReplyDelete