I'm a day behind, a grocery store run behind. Thankfully we went out to eat last night!
1-Taco Bell night, our last :(
2-Crockpot Cheeseburgers...yes, again. Love 'em, have tons of burger to use up
3-Spaghetti, Salad, Mock French Bread
4-Italian Chicken, Brown Rice, Salad
5-Steaks, Baked Potatoes, Salad (whatever steak is left in the freezer)
6-Steamed Chicken, Brown Rice, Salad
We made the switch from white to brown rice. I was dreading that, thinking it would taste awful. Wow, was I pleasantly surprised! It's actually good.
We are really getting in a rut, and I need to go through my recipes and spice things up a bit. Will do when I have more time.
Lunches: sandwiches, salads
Snacks: Apples, breakfast cookies, popcorn, baby carrots
I am really enjoying salads now. I always have one after I work out--it's a healthy food reward.
I'm still having trouble staying connected to your blog. I try to comment, then get booted out. I keep trying.
ReplyDeleteI agree about the blogosphere community of friends. They "get it", don't they? Nice to have friendly folks dropping by for a visit now and then.
You ARE doing well, and should be quite happy with yourself. Keep up the good work.
I need to change up our menu too. We are eating way too many processed foods.
ReplyDeleteI loe those crockpot cheeseburgers too. So yum!
Brown rice rocks!
ReplyDeleteGosh yes! I love brown rice... so much more flavor than white!
ReplyDeleteI just copied your recipe for crockpot cheeseburgers and put them on my menu for Friday. I have to work and that should be great when I get home!
ReplyDeleteWhat's mock french bread?
ReplyDelete