A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

6.01.2009

Monday Morning Weigh-In

254.5

-.5

Total: -28

These itty-bitty losses aren't much fun, BUT it all adds up--so it's good!

13 comments:

  1. Well that's great about the loss. Don't let your brain trick you and tell you that's not good enough. IT IS!! I do that to myself all the time. Then I am prone to the BINGE.

    I totally get the weekend thing.( your just previous post) It throws me off so much, that for the past 2 weeks I have just tried to sleep till Monday. Not good either. But I can't eat if I'm asleep either. Baby steps I guess.

    YOU LOST...that's what's important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do add up! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they really do add up. I say any lose is a great thing. 28 lbs gone is terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A LOSS is a LOSS - no matter how small. Just think about what a 1/2 pound of meat looks like. Not that small, right? Now think about that 1/2 pound gone from your waist or your thigh...it's gone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!! Of course every loss counts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take anything with a minus sign in front of it!! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog and wanted to offer you encouragement and a pat on the back. You are doing great! I lost 150 pounds and although some weeks it felt slow, slow, slow, it all added up to one happy day! Take care - D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WTG, it's definitely a loss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can so empathize here! I have a series of 0.8 losses. You are right though, they certainly do add up! Look at you, 28 lbs down! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your right a loss is a loss and all the little ones add upto a big one..weigh to go missy!!

    See you in chat tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. another half pound gone gone gone! yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every little bit counts doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad it is in the right direction - well done for doing so well - the results will be showing very soon!

    ReplyDelete