Has anyone noticed that I have NOT filled in a single day on my exercise calender for the entire month of June?
Someone, everyone, PLEASE...call me on it.
I need some tough love here.
I sat around and moped, doing nothing today.
I need a drill sargeant. I need someone to give me a kick in the pants to make me go.
Lecture me, remind me why I exercise, make me feel guilty, motivate me...
I can't do this alone.
There's NO reason why I did not exercise yesterday or today. Not one.
grrrrr
How about: Get off your ass, walk out your front door, and go for a walk. At the very least, it'll get your blood flowing and clear your head. Shit, I exercise for my sanity, regardless of how it helps with weight loss.
ReplyDeleteNo more excuses! Just go!
BTW, regardless of weight loss, exercise does help with blood sugar and triglycerides and all sorts of hormonal stuff. I say do as much as you can handle.
ReplyDeleteThank you, ma'am. I'd go for a walk but it's 1am. Excuses, excuses.
ReplyDeleteI don't exercise to lose weight, I do it for my health. I believe that's why my blood sugar is normal now when I was borderline diabetic--I was 1 point away from being diagnosed diabetic.
Gotta get it together.
Thanks for giving me a kick!
I've been there so many times before! Go for it, girl! You know it makes you feel strong and powerful and it boosts your energy and mood. You love it, remember?
ReplyDeleteNo excuses. Do something today. Go for a walk. Go for a run. Ride a bike.
ReplyDeleteThe last thing you want is to slide into old patterns of behavior.
You know what you need to do.
A note to M:
ReplyDeleteM today I want you to take mom and the three dogs out and walk and I mean walk. I want you to take her out walking and when you see little beads of sweat on mom keep walking..And when mom says she's tired give her a swig of water and keep her going..Then after 1/2 hour of walking. Stop..turn around and come back...
And when you come back figure out how far you walked with mom.
2000 steps is roughly 1 mile.
So good luck M...Mom is gonna kick and scream..But after it's all over..She'll give you lots of love and praises for helping her do this today!
and Miss Jo...
In my best Richard voice
JO CUT THE CRAP AND JUST DO IT!!
Love you!