I hate looking at that blank exercise calendar. It really bugs me that I haven't worked out for two days. I'm in no shape to, though. I wonder if I feel better tomorrow if I should.
The sharp, stabbing pain subsided and now I have a severe case of cramps. Motrin has been pumped into my system all day and just took the edge off. Tonight I went to my cabinet, opened it up, took the left over bottle of Vicodin out and took one. I had a sinus infection last August and the doctor gave me Vicodin. I didn't take them all.
My husband came home from work and found me on the couch in my nightgown. lol Sweet man made dinner. Just guess what he made? Crockpot cheeseburgers, only on the stove and not in the crockpot. Yeah, he' a keeper.
He then disappeared into the basement for the evening because he knows how I am. You know how it is an unspoken rule that when men get sick, they're big babies? They whine, they moan, they carry on like the world is ending? Well, my hubby is not that way at all. But I am. At least I admit it.
Why is it that when you are sick and on the couch, nothing good is on TV? We have cable, lots of channels, HBO...nothing. I was really wishing I had the boxed sets of Sex and the City (a very naughty show that that sometimes embarrasses me and DS can't be around) or Big Love, which I love...but I don't have those.
I quit laughing, but my sense of humor is still around. I'm really not moaning, just whining a tad bit. And really, when you're alone in a room, there's no reason to whine because no one is paying any attention. So instead I come here to whine. Ha!
While lying on the couch, I tried to think about something to write about weigh-loss related on this blog and couldn't. I guess I have a one-track mind.
My son's Sims 3 came today and he installed it immediately. At first he was disappointed, he was expecting better. After playing a couple hours (we are done with school) he told me he loves it and it is much better than Sims 2.
That's it.
Yes, I stayed within points today. Woot! It would make me feel a heck of a lot worse to go off plan than comfort food would make me feel. I didn't get my veggies in because I need to go to the store and I couldn't go to the store because I didn't feel well and I didn't dare ask DH to go to the store because he worked all day and cooked supper and.... like my run-on sentence? That's the pill kicking in and talking for me.
With that, I'm going to crawl into bed.
Tomorrow I will write something weight-loss related. I promise. At least I can justify that my blog header says: My journey to health, and all this whining is related to my health.
pass the vicodin..and I'll show you a run-on-sentence..LOL..
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better in the morning.
hugs
:) (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteSorry you're still feeling bad and in pain. I hope it gets better soon. Good hubby to fix dinner. I love the Sims too but my old laptop just can't run it well *boo hoo*. Glad DS is done with school, my youngest have 2 more days.
ReplyDeleteFeel better!
ReplyDeleteI get SUPER dizzy on Vicodin. Hopefully it does the trick for you! Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteSorry your feeling so crummy! Very nice of your hubby to make dinner and then hide LOL!
ReplyDeletei hope you're feeling better! I spent today in bed with the flu, it's BORING. Hope the vicodin helped!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon! It's so frustrating when you can't exercise!
ReplyDelete