Ang has a doorprize contest going on as a part of her Summer Challenge. It's an ugliest scale contest.
Now I don't know if my scale is ugly, but it's 7 years old and I've never removed the sticker. That's kind of ugly.
The worst thing about my scale is that it is dirty. Eww. There's a hair on it. There's smudges on it. It desperately needs a good cleaning.
It's rather silly, but I never think to clean the scale. That's obvious! I move it out of the way when I'm doing the floor. I think that I'm going to grab a Clorox wipe and go clean it up a bit. It's actually a little embarrassing to post my dirty scale. What the heck, though.
I wonder if I'll lose .1 or .2 by cleaning it up? ha ha
So here is where I get excited or curse, depending on the magic numbers:
Well, it's definitely an interesting looking scale :-D
ReplyDeletemine is so plain in comparison!
ReplyDelete