A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

7.07.2009

Menu Planning Week 21

Menu Planning Week 21

1-Roast, mashed potatoes, salad
2-Crockpot chicken and stuffing, salad
3-Nachos: refried beans, Baked Tostitos, ground beef, salsa, nacho cheese, lettuce, etc.
4-Egg McMuffins, hash browns, fresh fruit
5-Crockpot creamy Italian chicken, brown rice, salad
6-Burgers, baked fries, salad, fresh fruit

Breakfast: the usual (Kellogg's Complete and Fiber One)
Lunch: Sandwiches, salad, fresh fruit, sometimes baked chips
Snacks: fresh fruit, air-popped popcorn, Fiber One cottage cheese

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed with your planning. I tried to be a weeklong planner, but I got sidetracked around Wed. :) Good for you, tho', I know it really helps, I'm just too lazy to follow through after I plan it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a yummy week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart planning! It's just me so I only have to cook about 3 times per week but every Sunday I go through my cookbooks and find good recipes to try. I shop on the weekends and it makes it all so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything you listed...except maybe the salads, but that's just me! What a wonderful menu plan!!

    Blessings
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm awful at meal planning but I have found since I'm trying to change my eating habits I have started planning. But I can't do a day by day...I simply list my meals and decide that day what sounds good (or ask hubby what he wants from the list).

    ReplyDelete