Super!!! Slow, but steady wins the race. Isn't that the moral of the story? Keep at it, and even tho' it might be slow, it is well worth the extra time it takes, to change our way of life. We'll be better off for it.
WAY TO GO! Tortoises are the best :) Keep up the great work. Reseach says that those that lose weight loser are more apt to keep it off. I would much rather than then find myself at ground zero a few years later!
Time doesn't matter on this road. Slow and steady wins everytime. Your efforts are consistent, your progress is consistent, your success is in the bag. You're successful and you're on the way to an amazing transformation.
Jeez, I need to get a life. I've been so excited about seeing what your weight was going to be this morning. I even checked a couple of times before you even posted it. I knew it would be a good loss after all your hard work on the weekend. You're a trooper! Slow and steady is the only way to go. If only I could get that through MY thick head. Keep up the good work.
You are really rockin with your weight loss! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteRemember, the tortise won the race, and you will too. Slow weight loss is the kind that often sticks the best! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSuper!!! Slow, but steady wins the race. Isn't that the moral of the story? Keep at it, and even tho' it might be slow, it is well worth the extra time it takes, to change our way of life. We'll be better off for it.
ReplyDeleteSlow going in the right direction... is okay. It's when you start going in REVERSE... well that sucks. You are going to win this race Jo!!
ReplyDeleteGreat loss! Love that you're sticking with it!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!! :) Keep it up! :)
ReplyDeleteSlow and steady weight loss will keep it off - you are doing great!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Slow or fast, it doesn't matter in the end. The result is what counts.
ReplyDeleteGREAT JOB! And that is on top of surgery and all. So that's pretty amazing! Great job this weekend on the yard and all the hard work!
ReplyDeleteTortoise did win the race (dammit, I had my money on the hare).
ReplyDeleteKeep it up.
WAY TO GO! Tortoises are the best :) Keep up the great work. Reseach says that those that lose weight loser are more apt to keep it off. I would much rather than then find myself at ground zero a few years later!
ReplyDeletewoo-hoo! congrats! that is completely wonderful - slow and steady wins the race...isn't that what they say?
ReplyDeleteTime doesn't matter on this road. Slow and steady wins everytime. Your efforts are consistent, your progress is consistent, your success is in the bag. You're successful and you're on the way to an amazing transformation.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
My best
Sean
Doot doo doo! What they said.
ReplyDeleteYou're freakin' awesome!!
ReplyDeleteSlow and steady is the way to go. Congrats on your loss!
Jeez, I need to get a life. I've been so excited about seeing what your weight was going to be this morning. I even checked a couple of times before you even posted it. I knew it would be a good loss after all your hard work on the weekend. You're a trooper! Slow and steady is the only way to go. If only I could get that through MY thick head. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteGood on you chicky!! A million congrats :)
ReplyDeletewoot
ReplyDeleteawesome numbers :D definitely good all round.
great job babe!:)
ReplyDeleteWay to go on the nice lose. You know I love tortoises *smile*.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Slow and steady wins the race...
ReplyDelete