Today marks my six-month anniversary on this journey. It's amazing how things have changed for the better in my life in that time.
I had hoped to lose 50 pounds in that time. I didn't quite make that, but I came close. I'm happy with where I am.
Without revealing my weight, because I only do that on Monday, I will share this lovely gift I received this week: I have dropped down a category: I have moved out of the morbid obesity range and am now "just obese."
What a nice anniversary present!
I would like to thank everyone that follows and supports me on this journey. I couldn't have done so well physically and mentally on this journey without the support I have received here, and without all the inspiration, recipes and great ideas I read on others' blogs. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. This is a terrific community!
6..MONTHS...6...MONTHS!!!! You (and so many others, like you said, in this awesome community) are my inspiration. congrats and enjoy your sunday.
ReplyDeleteHappy 6 months! It feels good to move down those BMI categories! Great work!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you not only decided to start your journey toward a healthier you, but also that you are sharing it with us! Congrats on six months!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you Jo! We have witnessed the changes you have made and I applaud you. We are here for the long haul and thank you for your support too!! You are an asset to this wonderful community. XOXOX
ReplyDeleteHappy 6 Mo-versary! Congrats on the new category :)
ReplyDeletewow 6 months already! Congrats on moving down the range!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, Jo!
ReplyDeleteForgotten victory= no weight gain the whole time!! THAT IS A FUCKING VICTORY!!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you blog. Really and truly. No mushygushy words, but just glad!
Happy 6 month anniversary!! And congrats on the new category!!! Woo hoo!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are so right, this is an awesome community! I couldn't agree with you more!
Awesome on the 6 months and on the 40 plus lbs gone. Gone forever :) Your rockin it so well
ReplyDeleteKeep On Keepin On
Happy 6 month anniversary!!! You've done terrific, not just with losing weight but with also trying to sort out why you were where you were. I know that's been the hardest part for me. I look forward to seeing where you are in 6 more months, where we both are *smile*. Way to go on being in a new catagory too.
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary and so very proud of you. you inspire me girl!:)
ReplyDelete6 months takes a lot of perseverance. It is not easy to stick to the long, hard road.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You have done an amazing job.
You go girl!!!!! 6 months-how incredible. You are really doing it-making the changes that will change your life forever!
ReplyDeleteGosh I'm a cornball LOL
Seriously though-you inspire and encourage me daily. Keep rocking it!
love,
val
Happy anniversary!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have come SUCH a long way and we are all sooooooooo proud of you!! Keep up the great work and you know we will be here for ya!!!
XOXO
Congrats on your obesity!! Er...that doesn't sound quite right but you know what I mean. :-) Now you and Tom Cruise fall in the same weight category!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Congrats on the progress. I have a feeling you won't be in the obese category for long. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary and you are just rocking the program kiddo :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary. You are doing so well. I see you're now in the 30's. Yeah!!!!! Just wait and see what you weigh in another 6 months. I can see it now! Keep up the good work and the wonderful change in your mental attitude. You're super!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Looking forward to seeing what you can accomplish in your next six months! :)
ReplyDeleteSix months can seem like such a short time and it can seem like an eternity. Way to go, Jo. You've accomplished quite a bit... and you're on the way to even greater things.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jo! 6 months and over 40 pounds is a huge and amazing loss.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, especially, on not being morbid. That's a gigantic (and well deserved) present from the scale.
And "way to go" from me too! Little things add up, eh?
ReplyDeleteLearning how to learn...all over again!
Congratulations! I know I've only been reading your blog for a very short time, but I am so happy for you! You're right about the community... I think it is what has really encouraged me the most these past few days.
ReplyDelete