A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

10.23.2009

Comment from Son

As I was sitting eating my cottage cheese after working out, my son comes up, takes a look and says,

"Mom, your shirt is soaked! Good job!"


It doesn't get any better than that exercise-wise, does it?

12 comments:

  1. try www.dietreality.com for some tips on energy while on your diet.
    good luck
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Congrats on the intense workout (:

    Caitlin {@ caitlinburke.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you had a really good workout when you actually feel the sweat pouring off. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahoo. Sounds like a good workout, and your son sounds really supportive and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your son has a great way with words! And I agree with him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, that's great he's noticing all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a good one. I love to have a big sweat ring around my shirt when I finish! I have actually thought of photographing it, I am so proud.

    I couldnt leave a message yesterday, had some sign in problems. I wanted to tell you that me and one of my girlfriends bought leg warmers from Bed Bath and Beyond last week!! Mine are hot pink and hers are zebra stripped. Both of us still live in the 80s in our heads and hearts. I do want to enter your give a way too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll echo your son: Good job!

    ReplyDelete