266 has created an award and given it to me for a significant milestone reached. In my case, it was hitting the 50-pound lost mark. Thank you so much!
I am going to pass this award on to two people who just recently had significant milestones:
Missy who reached goal!!! It doesn't get any more significant than that!
Dawn who doesn't participate in awards (that's okay!) but I just have to share this anyway because she reached ONEderland!
Thank you, 266!
WOW 50 pounds.
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about some milestone celebration when I hit 50. I know the 100 and 75 and goal one I plan but I just don't know about the 50.
You should celebrate somehow... maybe not with pizza and loads of ice cream though.
You have now lost the weight of a typical lunch at foolsfitness!- Alan
Congratulations to all of you!
ReplyDeleteThis is hard work and you've earned every pound lost, Jo!
Yay! I'm glad you like the award! You were the very fist person to give me an award and I was so happy that it worked out that I was able to present you with the very fist copy of this one. I'm so glad you had people to pass it on to right away too. And now that you have it, feel free to give it away at any time if you think someone has passed a significant milestone. There's no expiration date on this award! Congratulations again on the fifty pounds!!!
ReplyDeletetotally deserved. :D kudos!
ReplyDeleteI love that she did that!! Congratulations to you!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Jo that's sweet of you. I'm so excited for you too hitting 50 lbs, you are doing so great.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good time on your son's Birthday trip too it sounded so nice.
Thank you, Jo! You're such a sweetheart to think of me. :)
ReplyDelete