at blogging! Started a new exercise blog and can't even keep up with that. I was hoping would get me in the blogging habit--it hasn't!
I have major brain-freeze for blog posts.
Anyone have some ideas they want to throw at me?
I just keep plugging away like the Energizer Bunny. Scale's not moving again, but I am losing inches. It's not stopping me, and I'm trying not to whine about it so much but enjoy my fitness gains. Since starting walking outside and walking videos, my legs are changing! Still aiming for 20,000 steps a day. Most days I meet or surpass that. Some days when I'm tired or aching, I give myself a break.
Last week's averages:
20,853 steps
8.9 miles
2,501 calories burned
A little low for me, especially the calorie burn. I've been playing around with those walking workouts instead of doing my beloved step. I've been skimping (ignoring) weight work even though Leslie does do some toning in her walks. Today I pumped iron with The FIRM's Firm Strength. My immediate goal is to get back to my strength workouts 3 times a week and step workouts--with the addition of a walk here and there.
I think the novelty of the new Leslie workouts I got, plus the step count, has blinded me--but I'm ready to get tough again.
That's all I've got.
Blog topics:
ReplyDeleteWhat's your meals been like?
What's in your fridge?
How many calories are you consuming and burning average?
What blogs inspire you and why?
What you reading lately?
How many inches have you lost?
What's your favorite new outfit and why?
What has been the most profound thing said or read as of lately?
How is the rest of the family? What are their successes?
What have you done for Jo lately?
Love you girl..So proud that you keep plugging away at this. You continue to motivate, inspire and love unconditionally..
Have you finally tee peed your rotten neighbors yard? Don't let this halloween pass by without giving it a whirl.
ReplyDeleteI'm new at blogging but have blog-freeze already. I'm glad Ang posted those topics - gives me something to blog about, too.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Casey
i love your blog and have left you a award over on my blog...http://weightwatcherramblings.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete