Well, what a day. Doctor wants to rule out kidney stones and get a better picture of what's going on, so I'm having a CT scan tomorrow. Will find the results out in two weeks when he's back in town.
Forgot to ask for pain meds, as DH and I were thrown for a loop by that.
I think this is a good thing because I did have blood in my urine awhile back and I guess I feel comfortable getting it checked out. This should have been done the appointment after my emergency room visit.
So will know more in a couple weeks. In the meanwhile, I will continue to try to relax. There's no way in hell I'm going to take 800 mg of ibuprofen 3x a day for two weeks, though. I value my stomach too much. I think if the pain gets severe, I will call and discuss it.
I'm not very happy, but that's not directed at anyone or any professional, I'm just not very happy. This whole thing is very stressful and I'm just tired. Insomnia has been bad. Eating has not been clean nor good. Ahem. I can help that drastically by getting my butt to the grocery store. You can't eat good food if you don't have it at home.
Life goes on.
Forgot to ask for pain meds, as DH and I were thrown for a loop by that.
I think this is a good thing because I did have blood in my urine awhile back and I guess I feel comfortable getting it checked out. This should have been done the appointment after my emergency room visit.
So will know more in a couple weeks. In the meanwhile, I will continue to try to relax. There's no way in hell I'm going to take 800 mg of ibuprofen 3x a day for two weeks, though. I value my stomach too much. I think if the pain gets severe, I will call and discuss it.
I'm not very happy, but that's not directed at anyone or any professional, I'm just not very happy. This whole thing is very stressful and I'm just tired. Insomnia has been bad. Eating has not been clean nor good. Ahem. I can help that drastically by getting my butt to the grocery store. You can't eat good food if you don't have it at home.
Life goes on.
When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown
(((((hugs))))))
ReplyDeleteI am sorry you are having such a rough time. Things will turn around for sure. Great job on your weight loss. I will be back to cheer you on!
ReplyDeleteBoo! Pain is no good! Hopefully they can figure out what's going on!
ReplyDelete*Love the quote!*
So sorry you're going through this. You're in my prayers.
ReplyDelete*biiiig hugs*
I'm really sorry you're still having such a hard time with your health Jo. I hope you get some answers, and better yet, some solutions...very soon! :)
ReplyDelete:( ((((hugs))))
ReplyDelete(((Hugs))) :) I hope you get the answers you need soon Jo. I know how frustrating it can be with the doctors can't diagnose. We are going through that right now with my daughter. It's so stressful. I hope your pain is manageable in the meantime.
ReplyDeleteHi Jo, just checking in on you. Hope your weekend was pain-free.
ReplyDelete