Celebrating Stephen today, as he was on TV this morning. He gave a great interview. He's looking amazing as well!
The thing that he said that really connected with me was: The blog has been the glue that held it altogether. Amen to that.
With my blog, I feel it's been so negative yet it has been my glue as well. I very, very easily could have given up at any second since last October. The past few weeks have been harder emotionally than I'd care to admit. I said many times,"I give up, and bad word starting with an F it." Only I didn't. I always had the spark in there, it was just dim.
This blogging community is pretty darned inspiring. Amazing accomplishments are inspiring! Best wishes to Stephen with the upcoming marathon!!!
Stephen, you look amazing! Way to go. =)
It is blogging that has lept me in the game. And since I have started to blog daily to keep me focused it has helped so much - (most) of these people are great supporters and motivators.
ReplyDeleteWay to go with the 16s - 14s here you come!
You're so right....when I slack off on the blogging it is always the first sign of bad news.
ReplyDeleteI agree Jo. I would have lost it last summer if I did not have my blog as an outlet and source of support.
ReplyDelete