Yessssssss! Those kidney stones are NOT taking you down, lady.It IS good to feel better - I hope it's the first of many, many days for you of feeling great.Amazing how wonderful life feels when you are pain-free and healthy.
I'm so glad to hear you're back! :)
Better is good!
It's going to take a while to get back to where you were but you'll get energy little by little.
so glad you are feeling better Jo! It is going around!
Yessssssss! Those kidney stones are NOT taking you down, lady.
ReplyDeleteIt IS good to feel better - I hope it's the first of many, many days for you of feeling great.
Amazing how wonderful life feels when you are pain-free and healthy.
I'm so glad to hear you're back! :)
ReplyDeleteBetter is good!
ReplyDeleteIt's going to take a while to get back to where you were but you'll get energy little by little.
ReplyDeleteso glad you are feeling better Jo! It is going around!
ReplyDelete