For anyone who loves step aerobics or hi-lo aerobics, you have got to check out Jenny Ford's website!
She has made two new step workouts and one new hi-lo and has them on her site via You Tube free to view in their entirety! How cool is that.
She got great feedback and now is offering them for sale. The price cannot be beat! All three workouts for $9.95 plus free shipping! At that price, you can't afford not to get these.
I have watched the two step workouts, but haven't had time to watch the hi-lo. I loved the step workouts. One she has labeled as intermediate, it's called Spicy Step. Great music, many fun steps that I've never seen before, and I am so excited to try it. The other is a more basic step, but it is not boring and I think it will be a great calorie burner.
I know I chatter on about how much I love working out, and I usually talk about The FIRM or Cathe. Well, there's room for more--check my sidebar for my favorites! Jenny Ford has been added. Step is my favorite form of cardio and I'm always looking for new/fun workouts. I haven't been so excited in a long time because these look so great.
I am very impressed with Jenny Ford. To offer the workouts free for viewing on the internet, then sell them at such an amazing pre-order price with free shipping, plus the fact she's an excellent cuer and they're quality workouts--WOW.
If you love step or hi-lo, please visit her site. She's a great instructor and I hope she gets a huge response so she'll make more!
******************Jenny Ford's Website******************
*******************************************************
Cool! I'll check it out. Always looking for ways to spice up the workouts. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a really good deal. I'll check it out. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tips! I will check it out!
ReplyDelete