A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

3.10.2011

Just When I'm Feeling So Good--

Tonight my ureter started spasming a bit, my kidney is very sore, and I'm afraid, very afraid.

I have a kidney stone remaining after my surgery--I think it may be on the move.

Thank God for narcotics, of which I have some left.

I may have to cancel tomorrow's out-of-town appointment...time will tell. I've been sucking down so much water, I'm going to be up all night.

Bring it. Let's get this thing out of here and make it history. It is SO time to move on from this.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you have to deal with so much..Illness sucks!
    I once passed 2 kindney stones at once.One in each ureter..I was in major pain and went to the hospital by ambulance and was on a HUGE amount of drugs and when the docs came in and told me that I was not very surprised since I was in so much pain. I have had one other and then some small ones.
    Hope it passes soon so things get back to normal for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just nasty and that stone needs to exit the premises! Good luck and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( Sorry you are still going through this. Hope things are back to normal very soon.

    ReplyDelete