5 pound loss this week. Holy buckets of fat, Batman!
I think stress did me in this past week. It was very scary, something personal happened and then I got a bad reading on a mammogram. Turns out everything was a-okay with the mammogram, Thank you, God, and the other problem is slowly working itself out.
For the first time in my life, I did not crave food when I was stressed. The opposite happened, I did not want to eat. I never understood that before. Food made me nauseous. Strange--when did that happen! By Friday I was eating normally again, though. It's very strange to force oneself to eat, though.
I'll take the loss either way. I'm now 2 pounds away from my weight before my kidney stone surgery, which rocks. Moving in the right direction, back on track, emotionally improving--with room to grow.
Making big mistakes that bite me in the a$$ BUT learning instead of beating myself up, that mistakes make us learn and grow. So no guilt, just lessons learned. Growing. Moving forward.
5 is AWESOME!!! And congrats on not stress-eating! That's really big!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for the 5 lb loss and your non-scale victories. Yeah on the Mammogram working out for the best, and praying your other thing works itself out too. Been thinking of you. Glad to see you are bloggin'.
ReplyDeletewow...5 pounds!
ReplyDeleteAmazing loss this week! I wish I didn't eat when I was stressed...I'd be so skinny! :) Glad your stuff is working itself out.
ReplyDeleteGreat loss! Fantastic!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Congratulations on your big loss!
ReplyDeleteYeah you! Great job...This is the Jo we know..in fact Jo...I think this is the jo we don't know...looking at your sidebar this is the biggest single loss you have ever recorded..I think your body is sorting itself out! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteBIGBIGBIG VICTORY!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Big Two Thumbs Up!
ReplyDelete