A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

2.22.2009

Easy Ziti

Easy Ziti --
7pts
Serving Size: 6

Amount Measure Ingredient --
Preparation Method-------- ------------ --------------------------------
16 ounces reduced fat spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup fat free ricotta cheese
1 pound Ziti pasta
1/2 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese

Preheat the broiler. In a large bowl, mix the spaghetti sauce and ricotta thoroughly until smooth. Meanwhile, cook the Ziti according to package directions. Drain and stir into the sauce, then spread into a 9 x 13" metal baking dish. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese. Broil until the cheese is golden brown, 3-5 mins

Per the cookbook 353 Cal, 4g fat, 3g fiber
7 pts Per Serving:
365 Calories; 4g Fat; 3g Fiber;

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you too Jo! :) Your recipes sound yummy!

    Thanks for understanding my hanger problem. lol I was beginning to think that I was all alone on that one! lol

    I enjoyed reading your blog today and look forward to joining you on your journey.

    :)tj
    tjstestkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you--I found the hanger post funny because I understood it so well!

    Thanks for the comment on the other post...I do need to plan my points out better. I know to do that, I just didn't do it. I have a few cobwebs to dust off!

    ReplyDelete