I changed my goal weight.
Originally it had been 172.5. That was out of the obese range, 110 to lose, and not so scary to me that it seemed impossible.
When I joined Richard's Clubhouse and input my information, they gave me a weight range with 162 beng the top. I chose 162. Weight Watcher's top for me was 150. That just seemed to skinny, too impossible to obtain. I think I can deal with 162.
When I get there, I may change it. For now, it's not too overwhelming. 18.5 down, 102 to go.
I keep setting my goal in increments. I know if I say to myself....'I want to weigh 141 lbs', I would never make it. I think making baby steps helps keep it attainable. Keep up the good work!!
ReplyDeleteI have selected a weight that is well above what is ideal for my (extremely) short frame.
ReplyDeletePS: I like the new look to your blog!
ReplyDeleteI also like to make small goals. I know my ultimate goal but if I lose 10 pounds at a time, it's not such a challenge.
ReplyDeleteI may end up moving my goal weight down too. It's based on a weight I was years ago when I did not exercise as much. I think I am going to let my body decide once I get close.
ReplyDelete162, here you come! :)
Yeah. I kind of have a goal weight but not really. I say that I want to be at 200 pounds before I decide on an "ultimate" goal weight. 200 pounds is still 100+ away for me and will be a 165 total. I know that I want to be under, but I am just not sure how much. I also know that I will probably have more motivation to work down lower then. Right now 200 sounds like a dream!
ReplyDeleteYou have to do what works for YOU!
you can change it 10 million times between now and then and when you get to that number you can change it again if you want..
ReplyDeleteyou will know what you need to be as you get closer
Heres to 162 *high five*
ReplyDeleteI'm aiming for like 165