Owning a dog or more is very healthful. Seriously, you have to walk them, bend over to pick up poo, move around to feed them, clean them, clean their crates, clean up after them, train them. I mean it's never a dull moment with these three. The greatest reward is all the love they give in return.
When my Pip arrived, I remember whispering in his ear: You're going to help me get healthy. Little did I know a week later I was signed up for Weight Watchers, and moving quicker than I wanted cleaning up after the little guy. Now with classes and nightly walks -- yes, that habit has started!, he really is going to help me get healthy.

Absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteYour three sons are soooo adorable!!
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties! When we run in the park, I see all the dog walkers, and said to my husband, "Dogs are a lot of work!" :)
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad for posting "off topic"! You can say whatever you want! :) My blog started off as a "life" (diary?) blog, but has turned into TONS of posts about health and fitness. I think some of the original readers have left because of it, but I've met a lot of cool new people!
Jo..the boys are adorable..I see them and suddenly my brain starts to turn to baby gibberish mush and then look at my dog..No wonder she thinks I'm nuts!
ReplyDeleteThose are three smiling, happy dogs!
ReplyDelete