First thing I did this morning (after you know what) was hop on the scale. I am still down .5 from Monday, so I'm okay. Unless something weird happens today, which could happen, I'll have a small loss tomorrow. That's fine with me. I do tend to lose in chunks, rather than small bits. One of the advantages of weighing daily, knowing how it comes off.
Second thing I did was clean up my kitchen. It is the center of the house, everyone puts their junk in here, I had newspapers piled up, bills, junk everywhere. Also had a load of dishes to run. Done.
The journal was found under my piles, placed in its spot where I can reach it in a second. Breakfast is journaled. (I slept late, so I haven't had lunch yet.)
Next I actually went through my journal. I'm okay with flex points and yesterday. I'm still OP. That's a relief. I'm glad I have those flex points.
I then looked through my journal from years ago--I think it was five years ago--when I lost the 72 pounds. What happened was my weight loss slowed a bit when I started getting sloppy--which is what happened to me yesterday. I don't want to be so strict that it's impossible to stay OP, but I don't want to get sloppy, either. I need to find that balance. I do know I can't be sloppy with my health, though.
Now I need to make my menus for the coming week. I have to use food on hand because hubby spent 2/3 of our food budget at Walmart yesterday. He got stuff we needed, but I will have to be careful with the remaining 1/3.
I'm feeling better emotionally this morning. I have a terrible headache, but it's nothing compared to the cramps yesterday. I need to boost up my self-esteem a bit regarding the food part. Yes, Jo, you have lost 14 pounds, you are shrinking a bit, and most importantly, you're getting healthier. There, celebrate what I've done. Brushing myself off and moving forward.
Now off to do some laundry, some paperwork, my menus, and an errand for DS.
I'm better now. Thanks for the support!
Flex points make the program more forgiving, don't they?
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better.
My mom and I always have a week where we use what we have instead of going to the store. It takes some creativity but it works.
ReplyDeleteMy weight comes off in chunks also. I can weigh on Friday morning and not lost anything. But, by Saturday morning I have lost two pounds. I'm like WTF? But that's okay. Anyway, good luck!
You're sounding very positive. :D
ReplyDeleteYay to a loss.