I'm feeling great today!
~~~
TVP: Textured Vegetable Protein. It's the same stuff you buy in the freezer section, Boca Crumbles, only making it yourself is much cheaper. Here's a link to Heather's blog where you can read what she says about it and read the comments, too, as there's lots of info in there as well.
I have known about TVP for years, but never found it in my store. Heather told me it was in her oganic section, and that very night I found it at my store in the organic section! Woot!
~~~~
Didn't make it to the store last night, which works to my advantage. DH has to go out of town and so I'll be revamping my menus to include stuff he doesn't like!
~~~~
Very upset I'm going to miss Richard Simmons' chat tonight. Due to DH being gone, we have to go to obedience class tonight instead of later in the week. I am really bummed, because I find his chats so energizing!
~~~~
This weekend I went downstairs and stared at the BowFlex. Uh-huh, it isn't going to happen. I just don't like the thing. I wanted to use it because it's paid for, it's there, but no. Not even if I spray painted it pink and made the bench some pretty floral slip covers. Nope.
So I'm going to continue to do my cardio workouts and add to them. Every other day I'll do Sweatin' to the Oldies 2 which has a killer arm workout with toning at the end of the tape. I do use weights for this and my arms are firming. I can feel it. Then on the opposite days, I'll do Sweatin' to the Oldies 1, which is only 40 minutes, followed by a toning tape. Today I screwed up and did Sweatin' 2 when I meant to do Sweatin' 1. I did the toning tape anyway. I did Toning Downtown. I'll alternate between Toning Downtown and No Ifs, Ands or Butts.
That will just have to do for awhile. I'm at the stage where I'm really feeling it, so I'm not going to freak out about weight lifting right now. I think I may look into pilates in the future. For now I'm good. I own the tapes, I'm good to go.
~~~~
Today is a starving day. I'm going to have to dip into my 35 today as I just can't get full. My stomach has been grumbling all day long. I couldn't save for my Taco Bell tonight, so I'll dip. That's what they're there for. I still have 15 points left, but I have to have a snack later this afternoon as we won't eat dinner until 8 and that obedience class is lot of exercise in and of itself!
One bean burrito won't fill me tonight, that's for sure.
Sounds like you've got a plan. Sticking to it is the hard part, but you can do it! Don't starve and enjoy taco bell tonight!
ReplyDeleteLOL at painting the bow flex pink! I love it. Your plan is great and more important it is what will work for you!
ReplyDeleteMy dog flunked out of obedience school. I may need to borrow your notes when you're finished. :(
ReplyDeleteOhh that sounds like a great plan! Good Luck! That's one good thing about the hubby being gone, I get to eat what I want that he doesn't like. yum
ReplyDeletehave fun with pip and company..and stay on course babe..you have a good plan with the workout tapes. there is nothing wrong with what you stated..Just keep going..You are doing great...25 lbs down..I'm so proud of you!!
ReplyDeleteHey! Just ran across you blog today - it's great! I also noticed you are a SWW. I used to belong to that group...
ReplyDeleteI have an Richard Simmons DVD that I've had for YEARS. I don't think I've played it more than once. I might have to break it back out and see if I like it!
Sounds like you're getting in plenty of exercise. Thanks for telling me what TVP was *smile*. Sorry you'll miss Richard's chat, I remember being in his clubhouse years ago. He is very inspirational. Hope class goes ok for the doggie.
ReplyDelete