Week 14 Menu
1) Crockpot Cheeseburgers, baked fries, salad
This time I'm going to make this with half burger half TVP. We all love this, so it will be a weekly thing! (I have tons of burger to use up in the freezer!)
2) Cheesy Crockpot Chicken, Noodles, Salad
3) Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings, Salad
4) Spaghetti with TVP in the sauce, salad, French bread and corn--hubby has to have corn with spaghetti
5) Roast, mashed potatoes, gravy with pumpkin pie for dessert
6) Omelets and hash browns
7) Taco Bell night. These nights are numbered as our obedience class will end in a couple weeks and we don't have a Taco Bell where I live.
Sandwich and salad for lunch every day.
snacks: breakfast cookies, pretzels, apples, popcorn, baby carrots, tomato juice, V-8, sugar-free jello, bananas
Sounds like you have found a menu that is working for you, because you keep losing weight! I need to do better at planning for the week.
ReplyDeleteWhat is TVP? I'm slow sorry lol. Yea, hubby and I have been doing weekly menus too and it's really helping.
ReplyDeleteI second the ? on TVP! Such an organized menu!
ReplyDeleteHey girl..great job on the planning..keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteI need to plan our meals... that would definitely help. But...see there is always a but... I want to say I am too busy, but really that is an excuse. Another area to work on.
ReplyDeleteI used to do menu planning... and found a couple of things would happen to me.
ReplyDelete1. I spent WAY too much money on groceries
2. If I was super busy... it was too time consuming and ingrediants would go bad. We do all fresh fresh fresh groceries, so...
3. My calorie count for dinners jumped WAY high. Where as when i look at my allotted points left for the day and go ok.. so chicken or fish, and then look at the best way to cook it for the night to keep me in line with my points... I eat SOO much better and lose weight every week. Where as the week i made a plan and stuck with it... i gained. Oh well... i envy menu planning... sigh...
Great job though! i'm so jealous!