A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

10.10.2009

Over the Top Award


Debbie and
Little Miss Fatty Pants have awarded me the Over the Top award! Thank you, ladies!! I'm honored. =)

The rules of this award are:

Copy these 35 questions and change the answers to suit you then pass it on. Once you have filled it out, be sure to pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers and alert them that they have been awarded! I have also seen this where you are supposed to use one word to answer, so I'll take a stab at one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? breadbox

2. Your hair? messy

3. Your mother? deceased

4. Your father? deceased

5. Your favorite food? pizza

6. Your dream last night? dogs

7. Your favorite drink? chocolate milk

8. Your dream/goal? health

9. What room are you in? kitchen

10. Your hobby? genealogy

11. Your fear? everything

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? 50/healthy

13. Where were you last night? kitchen

14. Something that you aren’t? mean

15. Muffins? chocolate chip

16. Wish list item? happiness/good life for son

17. Where did you grow up? Wyoming/Colorado

18. Last thing you did? coffee

19. What are you wearing? nightgown

20. Your TV? off

21. Your pets? shedding

22. Friends? patient

23. Your life? boring

24. Your mood? tired

25. Missing someone? daily

26. Vehicle? Pontiac

27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes

28. Your favorite store? Kohl's

29. Your favorite color? pastel

30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday

31. Last time you cried? ?teary often, both happy and sad tears

32. Your best friend? husband

33. One place that I go to over and over? blogger

34. One person who emails me regularly? friends

35. Favorite place to eat? Taco Bell

I pass this award to:

Missy

HopeFool


Christa


Mae Flowers

The Black and Orange Kittehs

MackAttack

5 comments: